Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year. Generally, the kids have two opportunities for candy. Once at church with the Trunk or Treat, and then again on Halloween itself Trick or Treating. This year we had a relatively simple Trunk or Treat at the church, but I continue to ask why we need to give our children two opportunities to rot their teeth and achieve a sugar high. I think next year we'll try to do something other than Trunk or Treat. Anyway here are some pictures from the Trunk or Treat on Tuesday night.




Dracula and the Spider Woman (aka Sam and the Primary President)





Cowgirls & Indians





Lobsters like Powder Sugar Donuts, who knew?




Sweet Success Bobbing for Apples!



Dracula successfully bites a powdered donut.




Two little lions.


For Halloween itself, we were lucky to have Grandma & Grandpa Peterson so up along with Uncle Jake, and Jake's girlfriend Michelle. It was great to be able to spend some time with everyone. Here's a picture of all those who dressed up before leaving for trick or treating.

Left to Right, Back to Front
Outlaw (uncle Jake); Renaissance Princess (Michelle)
Dracula (Sam); Queen Susan -Narnia (Natalie); Cowgirl (Annie); Lion (Soren)
Tiger (Levi); Indian Princess (Caroline)
They had a great time. We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween as well.

2 comments:

  1. Love the costumes...and you know what I love more??? That we get to see the pictures!! Thanks for posting. My girls love to check your blog for updates...keep 'um comin'!

    Love you all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ANNIE AND HANS...after all this time talking to you about pics on the blog...you did not tell me that you had one!!! I LOVE getting to see your pictures! All the kids look so great. I love Sams hair, Caroline's cuttest Indian, Natalie's cape, the little lion...love you guys!

    ReplyDelete